For a quick link to navigate our site, click on the site plans:
- International listed first on resource pages
- U.S. National listed next on all resource pages
- By State included after National on all resource pages
- By Country listed after States on all resource pages
- - About NHU, Programs, Find Help - Free NHU Publications, FAQ, and Disability Library and Research, Find Resources - see also Topics,, Get Involved - Donate, Events, Volunteer, Share Your Knowledge, NHU Forum, and more: NHU Access Technology, Disability News, NHU Advocacy Alerts, Free NHU Newsletters, People Making a Difference, What's New on Our Website, and much more
- - Adaptive Technology, Arts, Communication, Community, Education, Employment, Independent Living and much more.
- - Use the search engine at the top of each page to find resources on your subject.
- - How to navigate this site by Geographic area on the Find Resources pages.
- - General or Specific Disability? Artisan, Athlete, Parent, Student, Employer, Caregiver, Veteran and much more
- Our NHU Community Forum is filled with support from people who may have shared similar experiences as you. Reading their stories may assist you. Our NHU Community Forum offers a comprehensive group of Topic Discussion Boards that provide an on-line community for you!
Anyone may view the NHU Community Forum. However, to post messages or use any of the features of the NHU Community Forum and Topic Discussion Boards, you must be a member or register.
We encourage you to join others in the fun!
To register to become a member - - Join Now! Welcome!
- - Archived News, Events, What's New Legislation, What's New on our Website