New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
NHU Community Forum and Topic Discussion Boards
About the Forum
For a quick link to the section of your choice About the Forum, click on the item below.
About the Forum
- The NHU Community Forum consists of a comprehensive group of topic discussion boards for people with disabilities, their families, caregivers and others affected by disability.
- These NHU Community Topic Discussion Boards are a forum for questions, thoughts, and ideas.
- They are designed to be a virtual place where you can have a "conversation" with others.
- Your message will be accessible,
open and a direct exchange with other persons. You can begin a discussion or direct a question to the NHU Community.
- You will be able to read other individuals' thoughts and ideas about important
issues that concern individuals with disabilities, their caregivers and families.
- There are many individuals that have important questions and concerns. Some individuals are in
situations of desperation and need help. We hope that by sharing your own comments and concerns, you will help other individuals
in locating the information and assistance that they need.
- Take a little, give a little, people helping people.
This is what the NHU Community Forum and Topic Discussion Boards are all about!
Here are some testimonials about our Forum!
- "Congratulations on maintaining such a nice New Horizons Disability web site!"
- "With the disabled populations growing it's important for everyone to know where to find this helpful information!"
- "Thank you very much!"
The NHU Community Forum and Topic Discussion Boards are Easy to Use!
- Our NHU Community Forum and Topic Discussion Boards are easy to use! Instructions for using the boards are located in the help section or see the following tutorials on "Glossary of Terms," "Posting Messages," "FAQ," "Options," and "Guides on Writing."
- The NHU Community Forum allows you to post a message that can remain visible for a longer period of time than say a "chat." Through the various NHU Community Forum, we encourage you to "Introduce Yourself," "Share YOUR Experiences," "Share YOUR Knowledge," and "Tell Us What YOU Think!"
- The NHU Community Forum is easy to use. If you are not a member of our NHU Community Forum, you will only be able to read the messages. To post messages you must become a member. Joining is easy. We encourage you to join others in the fun! To become a member, Join Now!
- When you join, you will be asked to choose a member name. Your member name will appear on all the messages you post. Did you already join but forgot your member name and password? Then, click on finding your name and password.
For more on the topic of the NHU Community Forum:
About the Forum /
Terms of Agreement /
Glossary of Terms /
Posting Messages /
Join Now! /
Go now to the NHU Community Forum.
Disclaimer: All material provided in the NHU Community Forum is provided for educational or entertainment purposes only.
If you have questions or ideas, information and solutions that
you would like to share with us directly, contact us by e-mail at:
or to use our NHU E-Mail Form, click the links below.
© Copyright 2005, 2008, 2011New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
[Updated December 31, 2011]
NHU has no liability for content or goods on the Internet.