New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
NHU Donation Wish List
Thank you for your interest in contributing to New Horizons Un-Limited!
NHU can only continue to provide our many services including information and referral with your support!!!
Our informative website and our computer grant program are just some of the ways we are working together to improve the lives of community members with disabilities! Following, are numerous ways in which you may contribute towards the improvement of the lives of our community members with disabilities. Please take a moment to review our NHU Wish List.
We need your help!
"NHU Donation Wish List"!
- $15 will provide a refurbished computer workstation, complete with a Windows XP Operating System to one deserving individual with a disability.
- $20 will provide one hour of in-depth computer skills training to as many as four individuals with disabilities at our Milwaukee NHU Computer Lab.
- $25 will provide, via our international informational website, (www.new-horizons.org) as many as 30,000 individuals access to thousands of resource listings, articles and guides in any given month.
- $40 will provide, via one edition of our newsletter, Access Tech Tips, distributed to our more than 400 computer recipients providing important and interesting computer use "tips and tricks".
- $55 will sponsor a 1-night stay for an individual with a physical disability and a companion at the accessible demonstration home, Welcome H.O.M.E. in Newburg, Wisconsin.
- $64 will sponsor a two-night getaway for a family including an individual with a physical disability at one of Wisconsin's State Parks's seven fully Accessible Cabins.
- $100 will provide, via one edition of our newsletter, CommunicAbility, more than 1200 households access to pertinent national and local news, events and legislative happenings, and helpful opportunities for people with disabilities.
- $110 will sponsor a 2-night stay for an individual with a physical disability and a companion at the accessible demonstration home, Welcome H.O.M.E. in Newburg, Wisconsin.
In-Kind Donation Wish List
- Do you have any unneeded used 15"-17" computer monitors? We could use your used monitors for our computer grant workstations for people with disabilities.
Consider making an in-kind donation to NHU. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Do you have an unneeded used vacuum or handheld vacuum for use in our computer refurbishing room? Consider making an in-kind donation to NHU. Your donation is tax deductible.
- Do you have an unneeded used small capacity refrigerator for use at NHU? Consider making an in-kind donation to NHU. Your donation is tax deductible.
You may submit your donation for New Horizons Un-Limited via Network for Good, (Click on the icon below) a facilitator of secure on-line credit card donations for non-profit organizations. Be sure to indicate which item you wish to sponsor either through Network For Good or send by mail to NHU.
For in-kind gifts, please contact us via e-mail.
Your donation is very appreciated!
If you prefer to mail your contribution, please print our Donation Form - Printable Format (PDF) and mail the form with your contribution to:
New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
811 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 937
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
You can have confidence in the fact that NHU does not sell, rent or exchange the names or personal data of its donors and volunteers.
If you have questions or ideas, information and solutions that you would like to share with us, contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to use our NHU E-Mail Form or NHU Community Discussion Board, click on the links below.
© Copyright 2012 New Horizons Un-Limited Inc.
[Updated January 31, 2012]
NHU has no liability for content or goods on the Internet.